So this is the Horny toad the girls caught one morning up by our house. Brandan took them out on the four wheeler to go "lizard hunting" (which we do a lot) Yes, my girls aren't your average barbie playing girls. They are in a neighborhood full of boys so they love Lizards, frogs, and insects... Lucky me.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
We just got back from Kolob and my kids caught so many horney toads-but I don't think all of them combined would be as big as that one! How the heck are you? Your timer-thing says 4 days to go! (Like you didn't know). Call me.
That thing is huge! I know Jackson would love playing with your girls doing all the "boy" things. We will have to come down for a visit after your little guy arrives. Speaking of your little guy...we can't wait! So exciting!
I didn't even know horny toads got that big. You'll have to make a post the second your little man arrives, non of this posting 6 months after the fact. I'm in Bismarck now and an relying on the pics, so don't let me down! Hope you're surviving the last few days.
Horny toads aren't bad. We've caught some big ones in our day, but that one is a giant! Are you keeping him?
I have NEVER seen one! Too bad I missed the mother of all mothers that they caught...some day. Need anything?
Your girls are adorable! They are getting so big. I love Lake Powell, I am so jealous. It is nice to see you guys are doing well. Good luck with the next few weeks!
Post a Comment