So I am finally blogging about our trip to Lake Powell that we took in May. I was 7 1/2 months pregnant so the only way I was going was if we got a Hotel or a house boat.... Brandan's family decided a house boat would be fun so thats what we did. I have never done the house boat thing and let me tell you, its definitely the way to go.
So this is the house boat of FUN!!!
The cove we spent the week in.
Addie, I don't think even got out of the water.
This was her "dream vacation"
Kate wasn't much of a fan of the water, after we went to Dangling Rope and saw all the carp she was not wanting to get in the water with the fishies. So she lizard hunted on the beach.
Here is one of the Lizards we caught.
Picture this.... Me 7 1/2 months pregnant scaling the shear walls of Lake Powell chasing after lizards.
Yeah... I fell a couple times but I caught those darn lizards.
Kate even got to drive!!!
All in all we had a great trip and it was a good vacation for us.




1 comment:
There is nothing in this world that creeps me out more than lizards! I'm so glad that they're YOUR girls!
Post a Comment