Friday, July 31, 2009

Emmett Brandan Morgan

Emmett Brandan Morgan was born on July 29, 2009 at 8:06 am
at home.
8lbs. 15 oz. 21 inches long







Welcome to our family Emmett!
We are so happy you are here safe and sound.
We love you.


15 comments:

Mike Long said...

Congratulations you guys. He looks just like Brandan (probably most when he just wakes up in the morning).

neil and aubs said...

A 9 pounder at home! What a woman! Congratulations, he's darling.

Bria said...

Rachel, I am so proud of you! Who was your midwife? I want to know all about it. Congrats. He is cute! You will love having a boy

{Marie Long} said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you, and so glad that everything went the way you wanted it to. Congrats!

Heather said...

Congratulations you guys! He is a beautiful baby! I can't wait to get our little guys together!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you two! He is such a handsome little guy! I would love to hear your birth story. :)

Kimsey Fam said...

Rach, He is great! He looks way different than the other two. Amazing kids! Babies are so cute when they sleep and when they have older sisters to hold them-hehehe. I hope all is going well and I am so proud of you. I just have to say that 'YOU are the wind beneath My wings!'

Lund Family said...

I am so glad Emmett is finally here. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. You look so great in your pictures. We are happy for you guys!! Congrats!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Wow, I didn't know you were doing it at home. Good Job!! Congrats. I am so happy for your family.

Souza Family said...

He is a handsome boy! I have been checking your blog like crazy hoping for some pictures! Congratulation to all of you!

Alix Hart said...

Finally, I've been waiting for this post! You are the woman. You'll love having a little boy to offset the drama. He looks great. I'm going to need more details, I want to hear the whole birth story. Send me an email or whatever when things slow down a bit. Love you tons and way to go!

Heather said...

Yeah!!! Congrats on having such a cute and healthy little boy :) I sure miss you. When you are up for a visit, let me know!

mommy princess said...

You look great in the pictures. I'm glad I got to visit with you on Tuesday and Emmett in person. I knew you would do just fine at home. Liz said you had a picture perfect birth, but I want to hear the story. Are you going to come tell it at her class in Sept.? Your girls look pleased as punch in all the pics. I'm sure they'll be great helpers. See ya!

Anonymous said...

He looks so big with the girls holding him! Congratulations.

The Dabo's said...

What? At home? Rach have you totally gone granola on me since you've left me??? I NEED to know this story. I am glad he's here and he's healthy! Congratulations again, oh and you're crazy...