Thursday, August 21, 2008

Everything I needed to know I learned in Kindergarten

Addie was so excited for her first day of school.
She is such a big girl already I can't believe how time flies. Her daddy took her to school her first day and that meant a lot to her. 
So this was her second day of school. I know, I know I can't take a picture of her everyday at school can you imagine what my blog would be like... and this is Addie on her 157th day of kindergarten.  
I asked Addie how her first day of school went and she said "it was so oh... it was just wow.... AMAZING!!!!" That was the exact reaction I had hoped for. 
I am so proud of the girl you are growing up to be Addelyn.

9 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad she had a great day at school! She looked sooo cute too!

The Dabo's said...

Oh how I wish Olivia was starting Kindergarten. I guess later I will regret saying that because I will want her to stay as young as possible. Think of this kid in me right now. Sept 8th birthday, he or she will definitly be the oldest in their class....

The Dabo's said...

K wait I just read your family is Vegan now... What the heck? Your crazy. Especially Brandan, no filet minon? I do give you props for trying a healthier lifestyle. I have been way more concerned with our diet in the last year. Trying to buy only Organic and natural products but I don't think we could live without our Winder Dairy milk, it's the best. My only question is, isn't that the reason we have those type of animals, to eat and drink from them???

{Marie Long} said...

That's great that she loved her first day so much. I hope everyday will be like the first for her.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Addie! I'm glad she loves school. What a cutie!

Melissa said...

I can't believe it! We are getting so old! hahaha! You have such beautiful girls!!! Being a mom is so much fun! (Most of the time :)

Annaca said...

What a cutie patootie! She's so cute with her little hair cut and backpack (it's like they grow up over night)! Kindergarten is the best for sure! I also wanted to tell you that I love your hair. You're always so fashion forward and classy. Love it (you should sit me down and give me a few pointers..I'm the typical "sweat pants mom" most of the time). Anyway, your kids are as darling as ever, and you're the cutest mama!

Annaca said...

PS: One more thing, I love that you always have cute new templates. I want to make a change, but I have a problem with commitment. Thanks for being so inspirational!

Darci said...

Hi, This is Darci Drake. I hope you don't mind but I found your blog and I could help but comment on how cute your family is. You look so happy.