Those are beautiful pictures, Rachel! Have you lost weight? You look FaBuLoUs!!! I LOVE your hair like this- it looks amazing on you. :) My fave is your family pic- your girls are so beautiful!
You guys are so cute! I can't believe you didn't tell me you cut your hair - are we even friends? Ahhh! Anyway, you are totally hot and I like your new blog. You should call me so I can tell you how hot you are!
15 comments:
Those are fantastic pictures!!!
Seriously, could they be any cuter! :)
Soooo cute! You guys are such a cute family!
Cute pics!!! Your family is so darling! I want to see the rest of them because I love the ones you posted!
Your pictures are priceless! I can't believe how much Addie looks like you and Kate like Brandan!
Way cute! I love the one you all of you laying on the grass.
Those are beautiful pictures, Rachel! Have you lost weight? You look FaBuLoUs!!! I LOVE your hair like this- it looks amazing on you. :) My fave is your family pic- your girls are so beautiful!
You guys are so cute! I can't believe you didn't tell me you cut your hair - are we even friends? Ahhh! Anyway, you are totally hot and I like your new blog. You should call me so I can tell you how hot you are!
Love the Pics's who did you have do them. Your family is beautiful.
Kirsten
Such a beautiful family. These are great pics, Rach!
Hey Rachel, I just saw your blog. YOur girls are sooo big!! And darling too.
It was SO worth missing cake and ice cream to have these pics ; ) - they turned out great! Let's get together sometime.
Cute Family pictures.
Fun pics, we just had ours done as well. Hope all is well with you guys, love to get together next time we're in St. George and have you meet Soren.
OMH!!!! Those are sooooo cute! What a good looking family you guys have! I love the tree hanging one too!
Post a Comment