So a few months ago a good friend; Ashley Lund told me about the Brian Regan Comedy Show up at Thanksgiving point in Lehi. It sounded like fun so we got tickets for us and our husbands. and waited for the date... When it finally came we decided to make a weekend of it and take our kids. With the help of some friend in West Jordan we had babysitters. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It was a perfect way to begin a good trip. the only down side was that our camera battery died and we didn't bring the charger. so hopefully I can get pics from friends who were there and took pics.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a good time! P.s. Your new blog background is darling!
I love Brian Regan! Michael and I have seen a few of his acts on video and we can't stop laughing. He is hilarious.
Post a Comment