Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kate and her new haircut

While I was out on a "Girls Night" Kate got in trouble and Brandan sent Kate to "time out" on the way there she grabbed the scissors and gave herself an amazing Mullett. I got a text about it and thought well how bad could it be. The next day was the Primary Program so I thought that I would just pull it up and no one would know. The next morning she came into tell me and I started laughing so hard I was crying. I told her I was crying because all her beautiful curls were gone. When Addie saw it she said "oh mom its not that bad."
It desperately needed to be fixed that day before church.



Yeah....
So I called a good friend who happens to be my hairdresser
and she told me to come on over and get it fixed before church.
She is such a great friend. Thanks Angie!!
You did a great job.

What can I say she looks adorable.

5 comments:

Wilde Family said...

looks like Aspen's new haircut- but hers was cut because she had a fit every time I said we needed to brush it :) It's WAY cute on Kate!!! I really like it! We need to get together and show them their "twin" haircuts.

neil and aubs said...

She looks so much older-it is darling!

Alix Hart said...

I noticed her hair in your Halloween pics, but the story behind it is great! Sad about the curls, but the bob is darling on her!

Anonymous said...

Lena cut her hair ONCE. After that, she wouldn't let anyone touch it! That's why it got so long. Kate is adorable.

Anonymous said...

She looks so much older! Darling haircut! :)