Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween came quick this year as did everything else.
I didn't think much about what to put Emmett in
so he got in his cute Halloween Jammies and a pumpkin beanie and he was set.
He looked so dang cute I couldn't get over it.
We gave him a sucker and he was all smiles.



I bought this mask and put it on his pumpkin to decorate it.

Strike a pose.


These are the pumpkins the girls painted.
They wanted to paint them this year so thats what we did.
This is how we decorated our trunk for our ward Trunk or Treat.
I cut some cardboard into the shape of a coffin and spray painted it black
then I couldn't figure out what to write on the top of it.
So anyone who knows me knows that this is so me.
I wrote " Here Lies Your MOM"
yeah, I know I am so predictable.
Brandan hid underneath the cardboard and when the kids would come to get candy
I would say "here is your candy right here on the bumper come and get it"
then when they would come and get it Brandan would pop out at them with this
ugly mask on and scare them.
We scared some kids pretty bad. It was so fun!
I know I am totally mean but it was FUN!!

Addie wanted a turn to pop out....not as scary unless you are afraid of Fairies.

such an ugly mask!

Addie holding Emmett....what a great big sister.
Kate and her little friend Aftynn Ross.

Addie at her school parade.

No comments: