We did it! We finally did it !
I went in to have an ultra sound on the 12th of March. We took the girls. I was nervous the whole way there. In my heart I knew it was a boy but then I doubt got the best of me. I prepared myself for a girl the whole way there. Brandan would say " If its a boy I will know its not mine, I don't think I make boys" I would laugh and reassure him but doubt would settled in again. We finally got there and we all walk in and the radiologist was like " I know what you're hoping for" I said " we are here for good news....that the baby is healthy right.... "I was worried about that I had just watched something on dwarfism and was worried about that. I know weird huh? but all you moms out there know what it is like to worry right before a ultrasound.
Anyway we get in there and the guy is saying how everything looks normal; everything is measuring ok and then he is like lets find out what this baby is. My heart started beating fast and I tensed up. I really didn't want to have a break down if front of everyone. The the guy is like " here is one leg.... here is two legs.... my heart skipped.... and here is three legs. I said "no way" Brandan said " Are you sure" and Addie said" What three legs?....the baby has three legs!?" The radiologist said " This one is up to you Dad" Brandan then proceeded to tell Addie that that meant the baby had a wiener and then she said "eeewww a wiener?" We all had a good laugh and that released all the tension and worry I had. I enjoyed the rest of the Ultrasound and went shopping!!




10 comments:
Wahoo! You'll love a boy and Brandon needed a break from all the estrogen. Congrats on a great ultrasound. I'm coming down Mar. 30-April 5 and can't wait to see you! I'll email when it gets closer.
Aaaaahhhh, I am so excited! I can hardly believe it. I have been waiting and checking back to see what the heck you are having. You are going to love love love having a boy. I am so stoked for you guys. Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys to have a little boy around!
Hey Rach,
It's Rebecca (Parras)Thiel. Congratulations on your baby boy. Boys' are great. Our little Linkoln is 7 years already and time flies. Just wait unitl that sweet baby starts climbing on everything! Oh, the joys of having a boy! Congrats again!
Hey Rach,
I just wanted to give you my email address so we can keep in touch. rthiel18@yahoo.com. Congratualtions again on that sweet baby boy and your beautiful baby girls
Congratulations! I'll have to tell you sometime about my ultrasound with Jeff. I'm so glad you are getting your boy.
Woot Woot! Yeah you did it! Awesome! No more girls names or pink clothes. Congrates!
Hey Rach,
I wanted to let you know that I have a blog as well. If you want to have access to it let me know by email through my yahoo account. Congrats again! :0)
Congrats Rachel, I'm excited for you!!! One day maybe we'll have the same chance... haha.
It was fun to see you too! It will be fun to stay in touch! Also, your girls are darling. They look like mini-Rachels.
Post a Comment