Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I can explain....

 I am prego!

 We are very excited. This pregnancy has been the hardest one by far. I have been sick every night. I felt handicapped for a while, I think Brandan thought so too. I have been feeling so much better. It seems like I have already been prego for 9 months. I would want to put a ticker up and then I would see how far along I was and how far I had to go and just cry and erase it. Anyway, thought I would share the news.

13 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys and that you've finally told the blogging world! I'm glad that you are feeling better! It will be fun to have little ones close in age! Let's talk soon!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you guys...but I'm sorry about the first trimester sickness stuff. Maybe it means your having a boy this time?

Alix Hart said...

That's awesome! (That you're pregnant, not endlessly sick) We've really got to get together next time I come down before we move.

Michael and Bonnie said...

Congrats Congrats! I am very excited for you.

{Marie Long} said...

Congrats!!! We are happy for you. Just so you know 3 is not as hard as people say it is.

Tami and Kaleo said...

Hi Rachel
Its Tami Henrikson I found you on Julie website. I love you. Your so cute and funny and your family is beautiful. Hey I live in the fields to. Email me and Ill give you my number. tamiteriipaia@yahoo.com becareful to not spell the name wrong. Love you Tami

Tami and Kaleo said...

ps i havent updated my blog in a long long time. Sorry. Tami

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I love babies in the family!

The Dabo's said...

Yeah, finally. It's totally going to be a boy! When are you due? I could figure it out but that would be way too much for me. I am so excited for you. 3 is seriously not that hard, I love it!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I can't believe you're about to have your third. It seems like we were just barely stocking shoes at Bass (me complaining about boys, and Brandon about to go on a mission). Crazy how fast we age. We should let our girls play sometime.

kim said...

Congrats! That is a very good excuse for not updating. I am glad you are feeling better. We are coming to St. George on Monday and staying until Thursday. We would love to get together. Give me a call if you have a chance.

chaz and kami said...

Congrat!!! I am so happy for you guys. That's fun. I am glad I found your blog. When are you due?

Kimsey Fam said...

SO WHAT - Your Prego does that mean you don't have to blog. Get on with it - life still moves on!
love you