Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Making Snowmen.... in St. George


Addie and Kate all bundled up to play in the snow. Addie has been waiting for this moment ever since we moved from Salt Lake.
 That girl loves the snow.
My most favorite people playing in the snow while I gladly stand under the porch and document. I am not a big fan.
Everyone working hard to build the biggest and the best snowmen.
Look at Addie go....thumpity thump thump thumpity thump thump... over the hills of snow.
thats my rendition of "Frosty the snowman"
Kate is so happy to hold a snowball as big as she is. Who would've thought that much snow in St. George.
All the girls.... including our little dog LUCY.
 She's not a big fan either.
I told Brandan that this one is a girl because of the hour glass figure. We had to get creative with the face so I cut some apples and we used the core for the nose and the slices for the mouth and the belt loops... Sunglasses for eyes and wooden spoons with gloves for hands. 
This is our daddy snowman we used magic wands for hands with gloves. 
Just to show you how big these really are I am 5' 7'' and they are as tall I am.  All in all everyone had a good time in the snow. 
We want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope everything is Merry and Bright for you and yours.

12 comments:

Heather said...

How crazy is that!! Those are some pretty awesome snowmen! We had a great time with you guys when you were up here. So much for coming down to visit to get away from the snow!

Alix Hart said...

I am thoroughly impressed! Snowmen are actually really hard to build, especially when they are that big! Have a wonderful Christmas!

{Marie Long} said...

What fun! I guess you guys will have to move back north since you just can't get away from the snow. Ha Ha

Annaca said...

I love it! At least they can get their snow fix maybe once a year here. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you got to play in the snow! You can come play in ours anytime you like!

Heather said...

Those are awesome snowmen. We've had about all the snow we can stand for now up here in Logan. And it's still coming! I love seeing your adorable kids. Maybe *someday* we will actually be able to get together when we're down in St.George visiting.

Bria said...

Hey Congrats to you too! I heard your pregnant. I was talking to chelsea and she told me. Home Birth?

Bria said...

No I dont work with chelsea I just go to zion chiropractic where she works. But Liz was at my birth and she was awesome.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your dad told us the news. We missed you at the party!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were preggers! Congratulations, and hope the pregnancy is going well for you. Those snowmen are awesome- it takes a long time to make them that big (I should know!). We have now moved to the north pole where snow is measured in FEET, not inches....ugh.

Annaca said...

In response to your comment: I'm just waiting for your "announcement" so I know I can get cookin'!!! Haha, I sure can't seem to keep up with everyone else in that department :)

Michael and Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.