My girls are in a neighborhood full of boys. So, naturally they are going to want a lizard and want to lizard hunt. So Addie found this "frog" out in our front yard. Well I, as you know catch frogs, so I went out to catch it and to my surprise it was a horny toad. It brought back a lot of memories. I used to catch horny toads up at our property on Cedar Mountain when I was young. So to make a short story long, we caught it and the girls loved it.... until it died.
Now the new thing is an iguana.... I don't know if I am really that excited about an Iguana. So we'll wait and see. I am putting it off as long as I can.
Addie and the horny toad
Katers and the horny toad




2 comments:
Those girls are so brave!
I used to love horny toads, too. I didn't know they were still in town!
Post a Comment