We both cut our hair short.... It took me going back 3 times
to finally go this short but I love it. Addie loves that she doesn't get
tangles after sleeping.
We both are happy campers!!
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
5 comments:
Love the new haircuts! I wish my hair was cute like you guys! Sooo fun!
I found your comment on Heather's blog, hope you don't mind me peeking in!
(Aunt Kathy)
Hair looks cute. I am thinking about cutting mine as well, but not that short. Olivia would never though, she's going to be one of those Grandma's with butt long gray hair. Sick!
Very cute pics! I read the article you suggested in the Ensign and I must say it opened my eyes a little. Thanks for the read!
how cute. you two do look more alike with the haircuts! it's fun to see pix of your family.
Post a Comment