Friday, August 21, 2009

First day of 1st grade!!

Addie was so excited for her first day of 1st grade!
Dad walked her up to school.

Addie at her desk at school.
Addie going off to play. All grown up... (tear.)


The first thing Addie said when she got home from school was " I had the best lunch!"
Girl after my own heart.

5 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

Way SAD! I bet you're happy though that she is in "real" school now. She is so big! Congrats on your first day Addie!

Alix Hart said...

Kadence starts this next week and I thought I was going to be excited for all day, but I am starting to freak out. All day is going to be way to long and out here kindergarten is all day so next year I loose Corban too! I think I'll really freak out when their both gone. It'll be so sad, they're getting too big too fast.

Leo and Jill said...

I can't believe that we have first graders. I feel so old!! Your sweet baby is so cute and you are truly brave for birthing at home. Do you have a preference now? DO you think you'll ever go back to a hospital?
We were going to be in St. George for Labor Day for a baby blessing but they moved it to Murray so hopefully soon we can come see you.

Anonymous said...

It's always fun and a little scary to have your baby go to school all day long! Good luck to you (and her).

The Dabo's said...

Aaahhh... I can't wait for the day! Emmett is darling, he totally belongs to the Morgan fam.