I didn't even know that you could actually buy lady bugs, but that is saweet. Your girls look like they have a great relationship with each other and, in turn, will be great big sisters to their little brother. :0)
And if you didn't notice the words Super Quick. I am sorry, we seriously got there Friday night, had wedding stuff all Saturday, then left bright and early on Sunday. Promise. I do need to see you some day. I think I recall some trips up here with no call to me??? Let me know if you are planning on coming up here before the baby comes.
7 comments:
Those girls sure know what they want! Where do you buy lady bugs anyway?
That is the funniest thing ever. I never even knew that you could buy lady bugs... leave it to Addy
Wow, daring girls! Cute pictures.
They are going to be great sisters to a brother. They will even play bugs with him. Don't worry though he will definitely go for slugs too. Hehehe.
I didn't even know that you could actually buy lady bugs, but that is saweet. Your girls look like they have a great relationship with each other and, in turn, will be great big sisters to their little brother. :0)
Such a good idea!!
And if you didn't notice the words Super Quick. I am sorry, we seriously got there Friday night, had wedding stuff all Saturday, then left bright and early on Sunday. Promise. I do need to see you some day. I think I recall some trips up here with no call to me??? Let me know if you are planning on coming up here before the baby comes.
Post a Comment