Here is fun game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if we haven't known each other for long, just anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. Its actually pretty funny. If you post I'll assume you're playing and come to your blog and leave a memory. On your mark... get set.... blog your memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Hey Rachel,
I have many great memories of you. You are such a fun person to be around, but the one that I will write about can be summed up in one word...Celine! We had such a fun time driving to Vegas, eating, shopping, and of course watching the amazing Celine Dion. I remember how giddy we were about being there. It was a fun trip with lots of great memories and laughs!
Love ya,
Heather
p.s. We need to get together soon and make some more memories!
I loved the time we came to visit you guys in St. George and you and I went to Walmart and you drove one of those fat people carts while I sat in the basket, and we got in trouble as we entered the store. Hahaha! I loved that one! Lets do it again sometime. (I was 7weeks prego too)
Mark Johnson??? I couldn't have pulled it off without you :)
I wanted to tell you that last Sunday we were watching home videos and I wish I knew how to post them on the blog because Gavin and Addie were the cutest little chubby babies playing in the blow up pool. You were dumping water on Gavins head and he would make a crazy face. Addie was splashing and saying "kick, kick." They have grown so fast!
So Rach,
Remember when I was at your mom's house and I told you I was with the DJ and you asked me 'what movie are you from' and I said 'you know the movie with the prom dress that has all sorts of frilly stuff on top and straps' and then a guy walked up to us and told us that nobody liked us and we were total &!%@#& and we totally blew him off by staring off into space - hey, I think that is caused by a seizure. Good memory huh.
Hey, cousin!
I feel bad because I think I was a little mean to you when we were younger- you were a little younger than Heather, and so we kind of left you out and would always play with Weston and Cody instead. Ummm... sorry about that! Lol. Maybe that's why we don't hang out now-a-days. ;)
I actually love you a whole bunch. I have ALWAYS loved your family so much, and you have always been SO nice. I am proud of what you have accomplished in your life. You married a hawt guy, and to top it off, he's so dang nice! You guys are an amazing couple, and you've produced two amazing, beautiful little girls.
Oh! I know- I will always remember the "story" (don't know how true it is, but it's what I was always told....) about you "stealing" Brandan from a good friend of yours. I thought that was hilarious! Then seeing you wait for him while he served a mission was awesome. I was always crossing my fingers, hoping he'd come home and get back together with you. Your story is such a sweet one. :)
What? A memory? Everyday is a wonderful memory with you Rach! Today at the gym,us talking...it was wonderful. We hardly talk anymore,what is happening to us?
I remember you coming to me because your girlfriend was mad at you because you "stole" her boyfriend....BRANDON!!!! Good move Rachel!
hey Rachel I am so glad I found you I can't believe you have not calledme since you moved home your girls are so cute i love your hair short my memorie of you is you waiting for Branndon from his mission and me being your support that was so fun for me we need to get togather. take care Angie
Post a Comment