We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Riding the Tea Cups
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How FUN! I wish I could join the kids on the teacups- as I got older, I started getting REALLY dizzy when I tried rides that go around like that. Bummer, because I LOVE any type of ride and used to be so daring! Cute pics of the kids at Disneyland. Makes me want to save right now to take my own kids!
1 comment:
How FUN! I wish I could join the kids on the teacups- as I got older, I started getting REALLY dizzy when I tried rides that go around like that. Bummer, because I LOVE any type of ride and used to be so daring! Cute pics of the kids at Disneyland. Makes me want to save right now to take my own kids!
Post a Comment